Internal security operations (SecOps) teams are often understaffed and overworked. Our SecOps-as-a-Service eases the burden on your team by managing certain SecOps functions on your behalf.
On average, SecOps staff members handle 3.5 major functions each in a single business, let us help you even out that load.
Schedule a Free Consultation
We hold a kickoff meeting in which we work with you to identify and address the expectations and scope of work regarding the SecOps services.
Our expert team acts as an extension of your team, managing certain aspects of your SecOps process and remaining in constant contact with your organization.
We keep you in-the-know of any changes or new vulnerabilities and notify you of security misconfigurations we discover as well as any performance issues that pop up.
• Vulnerability scanning and management
• Security log monitoring and alerting
• Networks, cloud infrastructure, and web apps
• Security tool health checks
• Website performance and availability monitoring
• Cloud security health checks (AWS, Azure, Google)
• Server configuration health checks (antivirus, logging, patching, secure configuration, and much more)
“LedgerOps has been providing us with a full suite of solutions across ours and our clients’ technology. They are able to identify deep vulnerabilities before they become a full-blown crisis. It’s great to know they are on top of things and always have ours and our clients’ best interests in mind.”
Bryan Feinberg | Etherlabs CEO
SCHEDULE A FREE
Not sure about one of our services? Have a question about compliance? Just want to chat about cybersecurity? We’re here to help. Schedule a free consultation with one of our experts today.